Tips To Remove Tough Stains From Clothes
Sludge, sticks on clothes are difficult to avoid. After the day the baby kicked in the grass after the rain or when the whole family back home, clothes of the family often covered with grass and mud. You’ve probably seen so many glitches stuck on your school uniform, and wondered how to remove tough stains on your clothes after the camp.
Fortunately, with just the right methods and use Omo professional powder laundry detergent 9kg. The simple way to remove resin on clothes or mud is relatively simple. Please refer to the secret from us here.
Note before starting scrub, mud, sap tree. Always read the laundry instruction on the label before proceeding to remove the stain. Try new products on a small area, hidden on the front fabric. If it’s a special fabric or labeled “Only dry clean”, take it to a dry cleaner for disposal.
How to brush grass stains on clothes. There are a few products you can use to remove tough stains, all of which may be available in your home. To choose the best option, refer to the laundry instruction on the clothing before starting. Then you will know how to remove the stain on the clothes without damaging the fabric.
- Omo professional powder laundry detergent. Sometimes the simplest way is the best way to remove tough stains on clothes. Pour cold water (never use hot water for grass stains) and pour a little Omo professional powder laundry detergent on stain. You can then wash as usual.
- Alcohol. If you are wondering how to remove tough stains, using a solvent can be an effective way. Alcohol-free, alcohol-based cleansing gel, or even hair spray – you only need to soak the solutions on a clean rag and dab on the dirt. Then rinse in cold water and wash with Omo Matic washing product as above step.
- Bleach. Pay attention when implementing this method. If the stains still cling to your clothing after you have tried all of the above, you can either use commercially available bleach or a special type of grass stain. Follow the instructions on the product label, and always check the washing instructions on clothing to see if there is a detergent for the fabric.
Omo brand believe that dirt is better. How to clean mud on white shirts. The mud looks pretty scary, especially on light colored clothes. This is one of the most common stains when it comes to outdoor activities. Fortunately, the way to remove mud on clothing is relatively simple, even on white clothes. Please follow the steps below:
- Clean Most stains can be easily removed if you handle it quickly, but the mud is an exception. Let the stain dry out, then use a hard brush or spatula, wiping as many dirt off the cloth surface as possible. You will notice that the dry mud is easily removed from the fabric. You should do this step outside the yard or cover your clothes on the newspaper so that the mud does not spread throughout your home.
- Treatment of stains. Pour a little Omo detergent onto the stain. Quickly wash the Omo superb detergent very well to remove tough stains. Then use a soft brush to gently clean the stain.
- Wash as usual. A wash cycle at 30 or 40 degrees Celsius is enough to remove the dull brown stains on the fabric.
How to remove the mud on the white shirt can do the same, just plain not. Don’t be afraid to let children go outside playing. Like Omo brand believe dirt is better for children.
How to remove sap tree on clothes. This type of stain requires a different approach than treating grass or mud. But do not worry too much. The following plastic remover will help you to tackle this type of stain:
- Use dry hands. Only using a washing machine to remove resin on clothing will not work, because resin is not soluble in water. Instead, you must use a solvent to break the stain before washing it with a washing machine. A good solvent is an alcohol-based hand-washing liquid. Tip: Make sure you choose a colorless hand soap that does not damage the fabric. Hand washable color can absorb the color of clothing, you lose more work a stain to handle.
- Rub slightly. Pour some water to wash your hands on the stain and use an old brush gently rub. You may have to repeat this step a few times, but when you wash your hands with dirt, you may notice that the stain starts to soften.
- Wash with washing machine. When you see the stain disappears completely, wash your clothes with a washing machine with OMO Matic. Dry outdoors and re-examine the stain before the clothes dry – if stains remain, repeat steps 1-3.
Once you know our secret, remove tough stains. Bleaching the plants on your clothes no longer bother you. Now you are a specialist in treating stains from plants, sediment. So, do not be afraid to stain, but let your baby free to participate in outdoor sports activities or explore nature to play that.