Rakhoi Wholesale Company limited accepts and respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data browsing this internet portal.
1. The Portal does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (“cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Portal’s Web site. Cookies typically include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the user’s terminal device and accessing them is the operator of the portal www.rakhoiwholesale.com.
4. Cookies are used to: a) customize the content of the Portal to your liking and optimize the use of the web site; In particular, these files allow you to recognize your Portal User device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs; b) create statistics to help you understand how Portals users use web pages to improve their structure and content; c) maintenance of the Portal User’s session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each Portal page;
5. Within the Portal, two basic types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored on your end user’s device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following cookies are used in the Portal:
a) “necessary” cookies, which provide for the use of the services available within the Portal, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Portal;
b) security cookies, such as those used for fraud detection in the Portal;
c) “performance” cookies, which provide the ability to obtain information about how to use the Portal’s Web sites;
d) “functional” cookies that allow you to “memorize” user settings and user interface customizations, such as the selected language or region from which the User originates, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc .;
7. Please note that web browser software (ie any web browser) defaults to the storage of cookies on your end user’s device. Portal users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are placed on the Portal User’s device. For detailed information on how cookies are handled and how they are handled, see the software settings (web browser).
9. For more information about cookies, go to the website at http://worldwide.gov/ or in the “Help” section of the internet browser menu.