Laundry Detergent is very important in life, it takes care of your clothes, keeping clothes like new.
Powder laundry detergent was sold in the 1930s, liquid laundry detergent has been introduced in the 1950s.
Nowadays, a lot of companies in the world launch powder and liquid laundry detergent like Tide, Ariel of P&G, Omo, Surf of Unilever,…
There are many choices make you confused, the price is not always the best indicator of how well a detergent will perform in cleaning your clothes.
Let’s take a look at pros and cons of powder and liquid laundry detergent.
Powder laundry detergent:
- More economical than liquid laundry detergent because it is cheaper
- Packaging is carton or nylon, more environment – friendly
- Because it is powdered form so ingredients are more stable than in liquid, therefore, the shelf life is longer than liquids.
- Use more water in case you use too much powder detergent because you need to remove cakey white gunk all over your clothes.
- Large and heavy boxes are cause of storage difficulty
- Not dissolving completely in cold water
Liquid laundry detergent:
- it easily water-soluble, don’t have residue on your clothes
- To clean a spot stain, it is the best choice
- Perfect for using to release oil and grease stains because of the penetration easily on the fibers of liquid
- More expensive than powder laundry detergent
- It is usually contained in the plastic bottle so causing the environment pollution
- Ingredients in liquid laundry detergent do not mix well and are not stable for long periods of time so affecting the quality of each wash.
So Is It Better To Use Powder or Liquid Laundry Detergent? The answer depends on the need to clean your clothes, your finance according to the pros and cons of powder and liquid laundry detergent.
Make the right choice to save your money and keep your clothes like new. If you want to have a good smell, you can use fabric softener like Downy, Comfort fabric softener. Make your clothes always comfortable.